Monday, April 16, 2012

Ah, Monday, so we meet again.  I have to say I hate you very much.  My weekends go way to fast with way too much to do and not really getting anything done.  Plus, Bernhard is off on Mondays (for now) and I want to spend time with him, but again I won't get to...blah...*whine*
   It was a good weekend though, ladies breakfast at Mark and Patty's, really good, really great fellowship.  I love our church!  I liked what Patty shared from their time in Hawaii, the word of the year to a sister in Christ-Relentless-I like that word.  It really describes this year so far and I hope my attitude toward what God has put on my heart for 2012.  It is a new season in our lives and I want to be relentless in my pursuit of God's call on my life.
  Great service in church-word of the LORD through Matthew for Bernhard and I-Timing.  That's what we have been praying for and seeking and waiting on-God's timing for every area of our lives and His call and our ministries.  Jesus, live your dream through my life.
  This is the day the LORD has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment