Sunday, April 15, 2012

  Oh for a little time to myself, without children breathing over my shoulder while I surf the web.  Don't get me wrong, I love, adore and enjoy my children...truly.  But, I have noticed that I get very little if no "alone" time.  Is that a selfish desire?  I don't know, makes me feel like I am ungrateful,  makes me feel guilty for feeling that way.  I just would like to have quiet, a little piece of solitude, a day off just for me. 
  I know I am truly blessed to have the family I always wanted.  A wonderful husband, funny kids, a great mom and brothers and sisters that make me feel so loved.
  I don't know how this blog will go, or how witty I will be.  I just want to maybe share what is going on in my little corner of the world, and vent occasionally (or daily...or hourly)
  We are getting ready to go to church.  Looking forward to what our pastor and his wife have to share about their recent sabbatical.
  Looking forward to just relaxing this afternoon and going to see Mom and Julie's new house they will be moving into this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment